One player’s chance to earn a free entry to the DDGC!
Doubles on 3/23/20 and 3/30/20 are cancelled. Monday Night Doubles will resume on 4/6/20.
How points are earned each week (subject to change before league begins):
- 1 point for playing
- 1 point for each team beaten or tied
Point values are doubled for weeks 5-8
Point values are tripled for weeks 9-12
- 10 point bonus for 1st place
- 7 point bonus for 2nd place
- 4 point bonus for 3rd place
- 2 point bonus for 4th place
Bonuses will double for weeks 9-12
- 10 bonus points for any ace
- 7 bonus points for hitting the deuce trifecta — each week three random holes will be picked. Teams that deuce all three in the round will earn 7 points.
End of series bonuses:
- 15 point bonus for perfect attendance (12 weeks)
- 10 point bonus for attending at least nine weeks
- 5 point bonus for attending at least six weeks
- 15 point bonus for most wins earned
- 10 point bonus for second most wins earned
- 5 point bonus for third most wins earned
Any first place ties will be broken with a sudden-death playoff. The winning team in the playoff will be awarded all first place points and bonuses. All teams that lose a playoff will be awarded second place points and bonuses. Playoffs will work as follows:
- When the winter course is in, playoffs will begin on hole 15 and play 15-18 in a loop until there is a winner.
- When the regular course is in, playoffs begin on hole 17 and play 17-18 in a loop until there is a winner.
Payouts will follow standard pro PDGA pay table (40% of the field)…
- 2-3 teams pays 1
- 4-6 teams pays 2
- 7-8 teams pays 3
- 8-10 teams pays 4
- 11-13 teams pays 5
- 14-16 teams pays 6
- 17-18 teams pays 7
- 19-21 teams pays 8
- 22-23 teams pays 9
- 24-26 teams pays 10
- 27-28 teams pays 11
- 29-31 teams pays 12
- 32-33 teams pays 13
- 34-36 teams pays 14