Official Registration list can be found at PDGA.com
Players with reserved places (held until May 30 or official withdrawal)
2023 Eric C Yetter Champions Cup winners (free entry)
MPO Lucas Oberholtzer-Hess #90439
FPO Margaret Sassaman #54235
2023 Great Eastern Amateur Cup winners (free entry)
MA1 Zach Sharp #137698
Reserved (unpaid) place for perfect DDGC attendance
MA70 Michael Connell #19776
Reserved place (free entry)
Winner of Monday Night Doubles points race
Winner of Monday Night Doubles raffle
Wait list information
Once the tournament field is full, the wait list will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis through the registration page (or in person at Dragan Field). Players will get off the waitlist and into the tournament by the following policy:
- If there is a withdrawal, the first player on the waitlist for the same day will be added to the tournament.
- Players who are elevated into the tournament will have a fixed period of time to complete registration before they lose their place to another waitlister. The schedule for how long players will have is as follows:
- Before May 18, players have two weeks to register from first contact
- May 18-May 22, players have one week to register from first contact
- May 24-May 28, players have 48 hours to register from first contact
- May 29-May 30, players have until registration closes (May 30 at 5pm)
There is a waitlist fee. This $5 fee to get on the waitlist will be applied to your entry if you get into the tournament. For players that remain on the waitlist when registration closes and the field locks, their fee will be refunded. Players can also request a fee refund if they wish to withdraw from the waitlist. Players that get into the tournament from the waitlist but fail to complete registration with no contact made with tournament staff will forfeit their fee.
Registration closes at end of business on May 30, 2024.
Dragan Disc Golf Classic Refund Policy
A. A player may officially withdraw only by contacting the tournament director through Disc Golf Scene’s withdrawal/refund request, direct email, or in person at Dragan Field Disc Golf
B. No refunds will be issued after the 7th day prior to the start of the event (May 25, 2024), unless the withdrawing player is replaced by someone from the wait list.
C. Withdrawals made prior to 7 days before the start of the event shall be refunded 100 %, less processing fees which shall not exceed 10% of the entry fee.
Registered players may not transfer their tournament berth to another player. Upon withdrawal, a player’s spot will be given to the first available player on the appropriate waiting list.